Thursday 23 February 2012

.life lessons.

I.ve been thinking a lot about change these past few days... so many things in my life have changed so completely within this last month that there.s not much I can do but embrace it all. If you ever want a real awakening into how much you take for granted in your daily life- move abroad for a few weeks and you.ll quickly find out. I am, though, starting to enjoy the life of simplicity I am being sort of forced to lead here. I am also really enjoying how peaceful life is here! Although I am really looking forward to spending lots of time in places like Dublin and Belfast and elsewhere, I do enjoy the long, quiet walks this place affords. 
In the past two weeks [has it been only two weeks?] I.ve learned a few lessons, such as...
1. I.m really, really bad at blogging...
2. cooking good, tasty meals is much easier then one might think..
3. a girl can survive [quite happily] with only 4 pairs of shoes
4. the difference between being persistent and being stubborn from a very persistent little dog and a very stubborn little boy [God uses the most interesting teachers]. 
and finally, one i.m fairly proud of, how to start and maintain a good fire :) [it.s the little things that make me smile] 
So... all in all, I think this experience will definitely change me- for the good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment